• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown sat 2/11 night?

2knees

anyone want to go ski the 2 - 4 predicted tomorrow? I'll be out.

2knees

what time you thinking? I was going to try to get there by 3ish as I hate night skiing but I may have trouble doing that.

gmcunni

not sure yet. depends on which, if any, kids want to go with me. if i had to guess i'd say 11-3 tomorrow.

2knees

Is an ass slap considered a hand shake?

Why are you mucking up my trips and events thread for some good clean fun at sundown tomorrow? I will be reporting these posts to the proper authorities......

o3jeff

Why are you mucking up my trips and events thread for some good clean fun at sundown tomorrow? I will be reporting these posts to the proper authorities......

I'm terribly sorry Mr. Knees, please do not report me to Bvibert. I may be at the mighty Mount Southington with my niece and nephews tomorrow. :hardcore:

Will you be in attendance at Bleachers tonight?

2knees

I'm terribly sorry Mr. Knees, please do not report me to Bvibert. I may be at the mighty Mount Southington with my niece and nephews tomorrow. :hardcore:

Will you be in attendance at Bleachers tonight?

This place has gotten out of control lately. Are you following the guidelines set forth in the HOW TO POST A TRIP REPORT thread? Do I need to review your formats?

would love to go to bleachers but big dee is doing the graveyard shift. bring the party back to my house afterwards. I'll be up with my neighbor......

o3jeff

This place has gotten out of control lately. Are you following the guidelines set forth in the HOW TO POST A TRIP REPORT thread? Do I need to review your formats?

would love to go to bleachers but big dee is doing the graveyard shift. bring the party back to my house afterwards. I'll be up with my neighbor......

What does a trip report have to do with this? I don't post trip reports cause I can't follow the guidlines.

Send you neighbor to Bleachers since I don't know where you live and I can follow her back!

Madroch

Meh.. snow or not, I'll be there 8:30 to 1:30ish-- later if it is actually snowing....

Madroch

I'll keep an eye out for 2knees and anyone else around am/early pm- sorry I'll miss the evening crowd-