• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thule- English translation?

ctenidae

What with dog, baby, and assorted acoutrements, we had to get a roof box. I installed a new rack and box this afternoon.

I've decided Thule means"small sharp pieces of plastic that are hard to move with one finger but that you can only get one finger on and it must be done in the cold with easy gross maneuvers done first and small sharp pieces of plastic in increasing order of difficulty later on after your fingers are cold" in Swedish.

I could be wrong, though, as it might mean "whichever parts you were using before won't fit on this one."

HD333

Ha Ha. I feel your pain, literally. I just swapped the bars of my wife's former ride to mine. My fingers are killing. Didn't help that I had to basically do it twice because I forgot to make sure the bars lined up with the box.
On a positive note I can get the box and the rack on my truck at the same time.
So for the rack or box thread I guess I have the best of both worlds...small box and an average rack.

frapcap

I guess I have the best of both worlds...small box and an average rack.

FM2062~Quagmire-Posters.jpg

sorry, had to :smile:

legalskier

What with dog, baby, and assorted acoutrements, we had to get a roof box. I installed a new rack and box this afternoon.

If I get a Thule box would you come over and put it on my car? Now that you know how to do it and all?