• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Valentine's Day

frapcap

My ex girlfriend called today and wants to visit for a few days (coming up from mammoth) and ski kirkwood. She was the love of my life and honestly this took me by suprise. Not sure how to handle this..

bang in the woods.

SkiFanE

Today is HUGE! My new custom skis are currently on the UPS truck "out for delivery". So when I arrive home they will be on my front porch. Oh...maybe I'll get flowers, chocolates, whatever...but I got me some new boards...fuck yeah!

4aprice

I have the same deal with my lady! Every day is Valentines Day other than February 14th besides, love and affection, can be given in ways that do not involve the local florist, chocolate or a Hallmark card! :grin:

This. Try to make everyday Valentines Day. Did get a card and small gift for good measure but nothing major. She knows I think I'm the luckiest guy alive.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
got a date on the mountain ... first time tele for both of us and I haven't had that much fun in a long time. gift certificate for massage (going to need it after another day of tele tomorrow) plus a dinner a kenosha steakhouse. chocolates and card..given :) hooked on tele and it's going to be hard to give them back....

planb420

Did not even get to see my wife today, she worked 7-3:30pm and Im working 4-2:30am.....damn working in television sucks ass

Glenn

I got my wife, flowers, a card, bottle of wine and a bag of M&Ms. We had a nice dinner of leftovers and watched Top Gear (great episode BTW). Works for me.

drjeff

I got my wife flowers and a card. She got me a 2.5 hour ride along in a groomer at The Canyons when we're out in Utah in 2 weeks! :) We had a nice family dinner and will have a real date night dinner next week when the kids are at my in-laws for a few days :)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Today is HUGE! My new custom skis are currently on the UPS truck "out for delivery". So when I arrive home they will be on my front porch. Oh...maybe I'll get flowers, chocolates, whatever...but I got me some new boards...fuck yeah!

what brand?

pics?

2knees

Did not even get to see my wife today, she worked 7-3:30pm and Im working 4-2:30am.....damn working in television sucks ass

do you know Phil the Showkiller?

If so, tell him Pat says hi.