• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Using a Q tip without looking at it

drjeff

After reading through the last few posts in this thread, I think that i'm headed back to the other thread that has Kate Upton's SI Swimsuit Issue cover photo in it! ;)

wa-loaf

In Germany they are kind of obsessed with the quality of their dumps. The Toilets are even designed with a "shelf" so you can give a good inspection:

german+toilet.jpg

drjeff

In Germany they are kind of obsessed with the quality of their dumps. The Toilets are even designed with a "shelf" so you can give a good inspection:

german+toilet.jpg

I think that I'd sit in "reverse-bowl" position on that one. Just not that interested in my poop-pearance!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

german+toilet.jpg

This is very true. My aunt lives in Dusseldorf and she has these in her home. I used to hate that when I visited in the summer months.... it just sits there in the open and stinks up the room.

jrmagic

german+toilet.jpg
One of the bathrooms in my VT condo has a swedish made toilet and things just don't land in the water:-o With the crappy water pressure it also is very prone to clogging. So Euros IMP don't know chit about chit:dunce: