• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you think you kill it?

TheArchitect

Growing up Dan Egan had a poster of me on his wall....cause I Kill It.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

I'm a top 9 skier

So am I................. at Killington.

muscle-chest-shirt.jpg

bigbog

Well, with some reading and using what I read last weekend...in comparison to the previous day of skiing three weeks ago = I am killing it. In comparison to someone else....:dontknow:..;-) When you pick up skiing in your early 30s = no ego....LOL.

WakeboardMom

Standing at the top of Ripsaw or Angel Street at Loon I often think my kids are trying to kill me.

Madroch

Legend... I am legend....with bad luck as the vid always comes out on my off days...

vdk03

This thread is classic. I have been saying for a few weeks now that I am probably the best snowboarder at Breckenridge.

2sons

Lane Meyer tales his one ski off and walks down the K-12 in embarrassment , the newspaper boy gives me 2 dollars and a lifetime subscription before plunging off the cliff and both the girlfriend and the exchange student get it on with me. Oh yeah I kill it.

Smellytele

My 9 year old was killing it today at Magic bombing down Magician leaving Dad and Mom suckin' wind. He slayed me in the woods that start next to the black chair as well. I slay what he and his 13 year old brother leave behind...