• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you think you kill it?

2knees

Online johnson waving is very common it seems. How important is this to people? I used to think i was pretty good until i skied with powbmps, 180, Frankm and others. Nothing to open your eyes like skiing with people who make the impossible look mundane.

sort of an open ended thread that might be fun(ny).

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Depends where I'm skiing. When I used to ski Mountain Creek, I thought I was hot shit most of the time.

Now that I mainly do my skiing up north, not so much.

SkiFanE

Depends. I'm a bumper, but petrified of ice and, more recently, speed. Decent in bumps, but racing and gates are not my thing. Have been taking alot more air this year though...old dogs can still gain new skills lol. Just when I think I'm killing it..I lose it lol.

4aprice

On the up side of 50 it's starting to kill me. Still love to ski steeps and bumps but this year has shown me that getting older sucks. Badly tweaked knee is the latest calamity to strike. Delaying going to see the Dr till done for the season or the weather goes to complete crap.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Cannonball

If Dan Eagan and Lindsey Vonn's daughter had a baby with Terje Haakonsen and Gretchen Bleiler's son. And that baby grew up under the constant, intense tutelage of Émile Allais, he'd eventually be fit to caddy my quiver while I'm out killing it.

wa-loaf

Speaking of killing things. Last weekend at Cannon some lady ran over a squirrel on the trail. She was kind of upset about it.