southern vermont report - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pic! We need pics! Some of us are trying to stay amped up for tomorrow! Have been waiting all season for a day like this at Magic!

Didn't take many pics.will be nice tomrrow. Plenty of fresh in the woods........I'll post a pic abput 6:00 I took wih. My camera. Was deep.

Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    Didn't take many pics.will be nice tomrrow. Plenty of fresh in the woods........I'll post a pic abput 6:00 I took wih. My camera. Was deep.
    Nice! Wish I could be there. I heard well over a foot fell at the top so far.

Nice. The site is saying 16" so far and more to come. Was Redline open today? Report said no.

Camera

I posted some pics in my gallery. I don't have time to link (link any you wish) anymore or write a report....things to do. I wish I could be there tomorrow withg you guys....unforseen circumstances......
    I should be home by nine with a report.
    And wow, typing on my phone didn't work out too well..............

I posted some pics in my gallery. I don't have time to link (link any you wish) anymore or write a report....things to do. I wish I could be there tomorrow withg you guys....unforseen circumstances......
    I should be home by nine with a report.
    And wow, typing on my phone didn't work out too well..............

Awesome. Looks like Twilight Zone. Can't wait!!!! Just got back from the 'Loaf and was going to rest tomorrow but forget that. We are getting half a seasons worth of pow days this week!

Thread Information