• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

southern vermont report

reefer

Snowed all afternoon. Couple inches so far. Hill was already skiing fantastic. Wind picking up but nothing too bad. Snow was piling up already.

Glenn

Nice! Keep us posted!

Mt Snow is reporting a foot....with more on the way.

k123

magic's got a foot!
424060_10150566163752038_29515067037_9442437_1699973804_n.jpg

reefer

I may have underestimated. I'm in Londondery, still snowing pretty good. Magic is going to rock! If you can' t get it today get up here tomorrow! It' deep, soft, and very little wind!

reefer

At magic with a few friends..........OMG! Looks like freshies all day. No one here yet........no sign of a groomer!!!!!!

neil

Rip it up. Magic will be sick today. Jealous I can't make it up.

mediamogul

Pic! We need pics! Some of us are trying to stay amped up for tomorrow! Have been waiting all season for a day like this at Magic!

reefer

Didn't take many pics.will be nice tomrrow. Plenty of fresh in the woods........I'll post a pic abput 6:00 I took wih. My camera. Was deep.

mediamogul

Didn't take many pics.will be nice tomrrow. Plenty of fresh in the woods........I'll post a pic abput 6:00 I took wih. My camera. Was deep.

Nice. The site is saying 16" so far and more to come. Was Redline open today? Report said no.

reefer

I posted some pics in my gallery. I don't have time to link (link any you wish) anymore or write a report....things to do. I wish I could be there tomorrow withg you guys....unforseen circumstances......
I should be home by nine with a report.
And wow, typing on my phone didn't work out too well..............

DSCN4228.JPG

mediamogul

I posted some pics in my gallery. I don't have time to link (link any you wish) anymore or write a report....things to do. I wish I could be there tomorrow withg you guys....unforseen circumstances......
I should be home by nine with a report.
And wow, typing on my phone didn't work out too well..............

DSCN4228.JPG

Awesome. Looks like Twilight Zone. Can't wait!!!! Just got back from the 'Loaf and was going to rest tomorrow but forget that. We are getting half a seasons worth of pow days this week!