Davy Jones-RIP - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davy Jones-RIP

Quote Originally Posted by WakeboardMom View Post
    LOL...I got 3 outta four...I'm old, senile and on the slopes. I ain't killin' it. ; )

Indeed. That was some funny stuff. : )
    "May the bluebird of happiness fly up your nose and sprinkle your Bippy with Perd Dust !!!!!!!!!!! "

Classic Dick Martin line

Gladys ( Ruth Buzzi) was awesome
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    "May the bluebird of happiness fly up your nose and sprinkle your Bippy with Perd Dust !!!!!!!!!!! "

Classic Dick Martin line

Gladys ( Ruth Buzzi) was awesome
    I agree. Joanne Worley was annoying. Goldie Hawn was adorable. My favorite was Lily Tomlin as Ernestine.
    ~ Marie
    "Decide what to be, and go be it."

One Ringy Dingy -Two Ringy Dingys " Ah have i reached the party to whom i am speaking -- " snort snort" as she tickled her cleavage -- classic
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    One Ringy Dingy -Two Ringy Dingys " Ah have i reached the party to whom i am speaking -- " snort snort" as she tickled her cleavage -- classic
    "Here at the Phone Company we handle eighty-four billion calls a year. Serving everyone from presidents and kings to scum of the earth. (snort) We realize that every so often you can't get an operator, for no apparent reason your phone goes out of order [snatches plug out of switchboard], or perhaps you get charged for a call you didn't make. We don't care. Watch this [bangs on a switch panel like a cheap piano] just lost Peoria. (snort) You see, this phone system consists of a multibillion-dollar matrix of space-age technology that is so sophisticated, even we can't handle it. But that's your problem, isn't it ? Next time you complain about your phone service, why don't you try using two Dixie cups with a string. We don't care. We don't have to. (snort) We're the Phone Company!"

-- Lily Tomlin from "Saturday Night Live: The First 20 Years" (1994 Cader Company).

Thread Information