• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I am free tomorrow......

Where do we go....Stratton/ Magic, i hear the trees are good, Killington or the bush. Help, I have 5 people relying on me

BenedictGomez

Hunter is closer and would be better than Magic if recent trip reports are accurate, but if you can drive as far as Sugarbush, that's a no-brainer.

2knees

go to magic and take lots of video for those of us who have to work.

2sons

As of 8:30 4 inches on the ground in Londonderry. Coming down in sheets driving across
Rt 11. For So Vt either Stratton or Magic- it all depends on your preferences. Up North hit the Bush.

Cornhead

+1 for Sugarbush, I just skied two days there. They got four inches the night before last, everything skied great yesterday morning. Are they still calling for more snow to the south? I went on NOAA's site, they said to expect more on eastern facing slopes. Just saw a local forecast, looks like SB may be in the crosshairs. Great, I plan on two days at MRG, can't wait, bring it on Ullr. What a way to end my week in VT. Go, you won't be disappointed, unless there are wind holds. Supposed to be "breezy" again after.