• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

F/S 2012 Salomon Faction size 10 Brand New

its gnu logik

Whats up everyone,

I know it's sometimes frowned upon on forums to make your first post a F/S post, but I do plan on sticking around after this sells. My name is Rocco, I'm from Brooklyn NY, and this is by no means any sort of scam. I'm just trying to sell this boots off as fast as possible, so I can put the money towards the boots I want (Nike Kaiji's).

Here's a link to my boots on ebay. Im posting the ebay link because being a new member, I know it may make people more comfortable to purchase through a site like ebay from me, if you have any questions regarding the item, including negotiating the price, please feel free to shoot me a pm on this site, or on ebay.

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, thanks for looking!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170795332754?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649