• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jackets, $100

beungood

I got one of those Murdock Jackets and it's a Bomber piece of kit. I am usually very picky about my stuff and like it to be as well constructed as what I had in the military. It's Mountaineer quality but built with versatility enough for us skiers since the owners of the Company are skiers. I used it a few weeks ago when we had a foot fo snow drop and toured for several hours in it and a baselayer and was comfortable for the whole outing. It is as Ben describes layout wise. It is lightweight can be packed down really small and is a little lighter in weight than thier other jackets. I had several climbs to traverse and with the pit zips open was dry as did my climbs. I would snatch one of these up before they are all gone. I am considering another one since I like my black one so much!

Last edited:

thetrailboss

Staff member
It was nice of benwhiteskis to think of folks in here when this deal came up and hopefully a few folks took advantage.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wow. That was a quick. Glad I got in on the deal when I did. Well, provided I like the jacket, but I think I will.

benwhiteskis

There will be more deals coming soon from Flylow though. Same kind of setup, getting rid of stuff on the shelf at cost.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Cool, I kinda wish I had sprung for one, let me know how you like that DHS

They look a little baggy for me though, at least in the pic up top.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Arrived today. Great weather to test breathability. :???: :rolleyes:

Isn't as baggy as it looks. I got a large and it actually seems a bit tighter through the chest than a the sized large Columbia I have been wearing. I'm 5'8" and about 185#

Construction seems real solid, I think I'll be happy with it.