• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Not impressed by people who can't ski on fat skis (which are actually mid fat skis)

drjeff

Have you EVER been impressed by anything?? (aside from yourself of course)......

just saying..... :stirpot: :argue: :flame: :blink:

Gilligan

I am not impressed by people who start threads with the sole purpose of insulting another board member.

Cornhead

I'm impressed, or depressed, one of those "essed" words. compressed? I do have to adjust my rear view mirror after lying in bed all night, anyone else? I guess I'm decompressed at that time.Maybe I'm giving gravity too much to work with. Fat body, fat skis, works for me.

Cornhead

I like french press coffee...

Me too, I must confess.

I'm really anal about having my mirror adjusted just so. Well, when I get in my car in the morning, it ain't just so no mo. Maybe I'm just insane, I've considered that possibility. I'll check it out in the morning, the mirror thing, not the insanity thing.

I work on my feet on a concrete floor all day. Could I really be decompressing while sleeping? Gravity does have 240lbs to work with.

Maybe I'm not insane here's a page from the "Grow Taller Blog" http://growtallerblog.com/how-to-get-tall-while-you-sleep they claim you can gain as much as an inch while you sleep. Maybe I'll actually measure myself and get some empirical data.

Last edited: