• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tim Tebow traded to the NY Jets

drjeff

I had to double check today's date to see if it was April 1st when I saw the newsflash on my phone!

Now the Jet's have 2 QB's who's version of a deep ball is maybe 12 yards ;)

speden

Rex saw the light? Offhand I don't see this making the Jets better, but we'll have to see how they try to use him. Maybe he'll end up improving Sanchez's confidence somehow.

WJenness

Jets did this for the hype and to sell tickets....Sanchez can't be happy....Every time he does not play well fans will be yelling for Tebow.

To sell tickets? Hard to believe they don't sell out all the time anyway... They're a good team...

-w

o3jeff

we already have a WTF thread, this should be posted there or in News of the Weird.

image.php

drjeff

Now if we suddenly hear about Lindsey Vonn buying an apartment in the NY area then atleast we'd have something of interest to talk about in this thread. Otherwise, yup its all WTF!!