• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone thinking of heading west?

WJenness

I was just poking around looking at flights...

4/5 - 4/9

BOS - DEN ... round trip for $250 (found it on Kayak)...

Tempting...

Any other decent flight deals out there?

-w

Puck it

I was just poking around looking at flights...

4/5 - 4/9

BOS - DEN ... round trip for $250 (found it on Kayak)...

Tempting...

Any other decent flight deals out there?

-w

Conditions in the Denver are detoriaitng fast too.. Still better then here though. I would look north to SLC.

WJenness

Conditions in the Denver are detoriaitng fast too.. Still better then here though. I would look north to SLC.

Looks to be about $550 for similar time...

I'll do some more digging tonight during NCAA basketball and see what I can find.

-w

jerryg

West Coast/Tahoe/Cascades are getting the snow now.

SLC is totally overrated! :)

abc

Long ago upgraded thinking into doing. Getting on a plane to Tahoe tomorrow! :D

Now my only problem is I might need to upgrade my car into an SUV given the amount of snow is predicted to fall!

MadMadWorld

Now my only problem is I might need to upgrade my car into an SUV given the amount of snow is predicted to fall!

That is a great problem to have! Enjoy

jerryg

Depends on where your going and whether there are any chain controls. If you're going to a place and staying put, you may be OK, but if you're gonna go from resort to resort, upgrading would be wise. Or you could buy some chains for when the roads are controlled. May be cheaper than upgrading.

snoseek

Jerry, see you later on next week, looks like You're bringing Tanya with you, nice!!!!

Several small to moderate storms in the next week, skied some pretty amazing corn today. Long term is looking pretty good as well.

Roark got THE GOODS last weekend!!!!!

jerryg

Jerry, see you later on next week, looks like You're bringing Tanya with you, nice!!!!

Several small to moderate storms in the next week, skied some pretty amazing corn today. Long term is looking pretty good as well.

Roark got THE GOODS last weekend!!!!!

Apparently she's following me and the snow.

Roark? You mean Kirk?

snoseek

Apparently she's following me and the snow.

Roark? You mean Kirk?

No Roark from the board, he used to post here quite a bit then moved to Denver. He only skied three days but got the three best days of the year so far. Until of course you and T get here, then it just dumps i hope

jerryg

No Roark from the board, he used to post here quite a bit then moved to Denver. He only skied three days but got the three best days of the year so far. Until of course you and T get here, then it just dumps i hope

Bro, the last time I was there it was epic. 3 inches of snow in 15 days and one epic part of a night in Winnemacca! :beer: