• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Season Passes Next Year

Cornhead

Greek Peak, as usual, hope they're still in business next year. Their financing fell through on their mini Jay Peak project, hotel, water park, zip lines, mountain coaster. $325 per season, a few nice perks, $35 Whiteface anytime but Holidays, $29 midweek Huntah, new last year.

It ain't much, but it's home. Not counting gas :angry:, probably breaks down to less than $10 per visit for me. It can be a fun place with snow, again :angry:. What place isn't more fun with snow?:snow:

Cornhead

2 Adult All Mountain and 2 Youth passes for Sugarbush - lowest cost is to purchase by May 2nd.

Trade Ya, what a great place. I skied it for the first time this year, once without snow, twice with two feet, like day and night.Glad I made it back, the first time was such a cock tease, just looking at all that great terrain from the chair and thinking, if only.

thetrailboss

Staff member
We are renewing our Snowbird Passes. A very good deal for us considering that we are up to 35 days of skiing combined on them. We also used a lot of our "friends" discount passes. I have used 8 of my 10. And why am I talking? The season is not over here yet!

pcampbell

next year will be my first year ever getting a season pass, we're getting mid week at Mad River Glen. It has a few blackout periods. i'm sure my only regret will be not getting the 6 day pass without blackouts or full week pass. We'll see when it comes closer to Oct about how much money I have, but $600 for my wife and I for mid-week seems relatively easy on the wallet.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wachusett probably ..... that will likely be it. Probably one for my wife as well, going to try and get some consistent lessons going.

Mpdsnowman

Greek Peak, as usual, hope they're still in business next year. Their financing fell through on their mini Jay Peak project, hotel, water park, zip lines, mountain coaster. $325 per season, a few nice perks, $35 Whiteface anytime but Holidays, $29 midweek Huntah, new last year.

It ain't much, but it's home. Not counting gas :angry:, probably breaks down to less than $10 per visit for me. It can be a fun place with snow, again :angry:. What place isn't more fun with snow?:snow:

I didnt realize there financing fell through...They dont have the waterpark yet right??

I ride Labrador Mountain. Been a season pass holder for years...decades actually... I pay around $300.00 for it. I avg 40 times a year so that more than pays off...
196154_1310499860487_1770336031_571248_6355592_n.jpg

Cornhead

I didnt realize there financing fell through...They dont have the waterpark yet right??

I ride Labrador Mountain. Been a season pass holder for years...decades actually... I pay around $300.00 for it. I avg 40 times a year so that more than pays off...

They do have an indoor water park, we have been promised a new lift for the last three years. Supposedly the government is holding their loan, and Greek is supposed to be looking for a new lender. There is a deadline, I believe, for them to find such financing. I don't know what will happen if they don't. They are not allowed anymore capital improvements currently, so the lift is a no-go. Hopefully I won't be out $574 that I paid for my, and my son's, passes.

I no longer drink, so I drink coffee at the bar. I used to literally spend more money on coffee every season than I did to ski. They lowered the price of coffee to a buck, so I'd have to drink a whole lot of coffee to do that now. I spend a lot less time in the bar since the hot, young , brunette, I liked doesn't work there anymore.

thetrailboss

Staff member
next year will be my first year ever getting a season pass, we're getting mid week at Mad River Glen. It has a few blackout periods. i'm sure my only regret will be not getting the 6 day pass without blackouts or full week pass. We'll see when it comes closer to Oct about how much money I have, but $600 for my wife and I for mid-week seems relatively easy on the wallet.

Nice! Welcome to the boards and keep us posted with trip reports!

boston_e

Leaning towards season passes to Pico for the family. Reasonably priced (under $400 for adults), access to lodging close by. Great for the kids and enough "big" terrain to keep me entertained for a couple of hours when not skiing with the family.... if we end up doing a weekend without kids then the passes get you a discount at Killington... or can go for some discount passes.

snoseek

Tahoe local+Squaw/Alpine should do the trick. All the way around the lake for under a grand!

lolkl

Does the Boyne pass allow you to ski Big Sky, Brighton or Crystal? My BS pass allows me to ski there. I'm not sure if I could ski the Eastern Boyne areas.
Moonlight Basin has a deal where you can take 3 ski lessons at $97/ 2 hour and when you're done you get a midweek pass. When combined, MB and BS offer the biggest skiing in North America. The Big Sky pass is $789 or so.

vdk03

Does the Boyne pass allow you to ski Big Sky, Brighton or Crystal? My BS pass allows me to ski there. I'm not sure if I could ski the Eastern Boyne areas.
Moonlight Basin has a deal where you can take 3 ski lessons at $97/ 2 hour and when you're done you get a midweek pass. When combined, MB and BS offer the biggest skiing in North America. The Big Sky pass is $789 or so.

789 is not bad for Big Sky and Moonlight, I know that a lot of the Bozeman locals buy passes to Bridger Bowl, but I would opt for Big Sky without a doubt.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

snowmonster

The Boyne New England pass allows you to ski Big Sky, Brighton or Crystal (and the other Boyne mountains out west). The kind of benefit or discount though depends on what type of pass you purchase and if you get on-mountain lodging at the western resort. As a silver passholder, I believe that I can buy tix at Brighton and Big Sky at 50% off.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Tahoe local+Squaw/Alpine should do the trick. All the way around the lake for under a grand!

Awesome snoseek! Sorry I missed you in UT this season. Next year look me up. And you just missed the (delayed and presumed) opening of the Squaw/AM link.

snoseek

Awesome snoseek! Sorry I missed you in UT this season. Next year look me up. And you just missed the (delayed and presumed) opening of the Squaw/AM link.

Not many years go by where I don't get to Utah at least once, I'll look you up next year as the Bird is always a top priority for me.

Treckchik, Phil and some others turned me on to Squaw in a BIG way a few weeks ago. I always kind of assumed it was all hype, boy was I dead wrong. I must have that pass!!!