• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Season Passes Next Year

jmorrison518

I also went with the gunstock pass. Came to $1,268 for the whole family (2 adults, 2 kids). Some of my friends opted out because the terrain wasn't "challenging" enough, but I figure 99% of the time that I go, I am with the family so why bother dropping an extra $2000 so I can ride "challenging" terrain?

We are also planning to go ziplining for Father's Day weekend. The passes give us BOGO zipline/treetop adventure/segway tours until June 30th. That adds another $130 or so to the savings!

snowmonster

I was actually vacillating over the last two weeks on whether I should get a season pass for next year. This season made me a believer in VT and the storms that it gets. If only Stowe were cheaper, and Jay nearer, I'd be getting a pass there. However, after flirting with others, I'm returning to my first love. Sunday River, here I come! See you all in October!

thetrailboss

Staff member
I was actually vacillating over the last two weeks on whether I should get a season pass for next year. This season made me a believer in VT and the storms that it gets. If only Stowe were cheaper, and Jay nearer, I'd be getting a pass there. However, after flirting with others, I'm returning to my first love. Sunday River, here I come! See you all in October!

Nice! Who else went with Boyne?

4aprice

Pass at the Homestead again (Camelback). They certainly did the best they could this past season. Had to buy at the end of March which I am not pleased about but it is what it is. March is an expensive month as the boat slip and passes come due very close to each other. :-(.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Pass at the Homestead again (Camelback). They certainly did the best they could this past season. Had to buy at the end of March which I am not pleased about but it is what it is. March is an expensive month as the boat slip and passes come due very close to each other. :-(.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

I'm very pleased that Shawnee's deadline isn't until Sept 1.

Nice! Who else went with Boyne?

This was a no brainer, especially after last years lack of winter. While other resorts turned off their snow making after February, Sunday River kept 'em going as temps allowed. You gotta love that! Renewed my Boyne New England Pass last April!

ScottySkis

If I was close to Maine I would but Mountain Snow makes a lot of great snow and is only 3 hours from were I live so I might get a pass there, I love to buy one for Platty too but their season pass price is high for amount of skiing I can do if they don't get there natural snow that they normally get.

You gotta do what you gotta do to feed the addiction! I live in RI and drive 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 hours most every weekend to ski at Sunday River! Fortunately, this past season I car pooled with my housemates, driving only every other weekend!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

jaytrem

It a great deal if you could use it more then once, but one time 39 a day is good but not great in my mind.

Seems like it's a great deal if used on holidays. I notice it has no blackouts other then Deer Valley during Christmas week. Otherwise I think it's pretty good, but with some work I might be able to do a little better.

thetrailboss

Staff member
It a great deal if you could use it more then once, but one time 39 a day is good but not great in my mind.

True, but that is a day at several great resorts. Alta, Snowbird, even Deer Valley. Nice way to spend those 14 days--doing a tour around each area. For some folks that would be 14 weeks (one day a week).