Season Passes Next Year - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I also went with the gunstock pass. Came to $1,268 for the whole family (2 adults, 2 kids). Some of my friends opted out because the terrain wasn't "challenging" enough, but I figure 99% of the time that I go, I am with the family so why bother dropping an extra $2000 so I can ride "challenging" terrain?

We are also planning to go ziplining for Father's Day weekend. The passes give us BOGO zipline/treetop adventure/segway tours until June 30th. That adds another $130 or so to the savings!

Just pulled the trigger on Gunstock again as well, 4th season there. Under $1300 for 4 people =no brainer.

I was actually vacillating over the last two weeks on whether I should get a season pass for next year. This season made me a believer in VT and the storms that it gets. If only Stowe were cheaper, and Jay nearer, I'd be getting a pass there. However, after flirting with others, I'm returning to my first love. Sunday River, here I come! See you all in October!
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    I was actually vacillating over the last two weeks on whether I should get a season pass for next year. This season made me a believer in VT and the storms that it gets. If only Stowe were cheaper, and Jay nearer, I'd be getting a pass there. However, after flirting with others, I'm returning to my first love. Sunday River, here I come! See you all in October!
    Nice! Who else went with Boyne?
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Pass at the Homestead again (Camelback). They certainly did the best they could this past season. Had to buy at the end of March which I am not pleased about but it is what it is. March is an expensive month as the boat slip and passes come due very close to each other. .

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by 4aprice View Post
    Pass at the Homestead again (Camelback). They certainly did the best they could this past season. Had to buy at the end of March which I am not pleased about but it is what it is. March is an expensive month as the boat slip and passes come due very close to each other. .

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    I'm very pleased that Shawnee's deadline isn't until Sept 1.

Shawangunk great hiking and biking in this area fun getting high in the mountains of Hudson VAlle!
    Wachusett season pass by it this month and it comes with some good summer deals to. http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe561...0175751470&r=0

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    Nice! Who else went with Boyne?
    This was a no brainer, especially after last years lack of winter. While other resorts turned off their snow making after February, Sunday River kept 'em going as temps allowed. You gotta love that! Renewed my Boyne New England Pass last April!

Shawangunk great hiking and biking in this area fun getting high in the mountains of Hudson VAlle!
    If I was close to Maine I would but Mountain Snow makes a lot of great snow and is only 3 hours from were I live so I might get a pass there, I love to buy one for Platty too but their season pass price is high for amount of skiing I can do if they don't get there natural snow that they normally get.
    Got to get high upb oh so high up and enjoy the mountains .

You gotta do what you gotta do to feed the addiction! I live in RI and drive 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 hours most every weekend to ski at Sunday River! Fortunately, this past season I car pooled with my housemates, driving only every other weekend!

Thread Information