• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

American Idol - Season 11

gmcunni

Jessica goes home tonight. judges sabotaged her with their pick for her song (not that i'm complaining).

Warp Daddy

Jessica goes home tonight. judges sabotaged her with their pick for her song (not that i'm complaining).

True and i think her fan base demographic is NOT what Joshua or PP 's is . She is too canned for me and the fact that her stage performance aspects are not stimulating may also hurt her -- we'll see

Warp Daddy

Phil will win -- he'll pick up lots of Joshua's votes -- 'nother Southern Boy !! and that coupled with the tweeny girl vote should seal the deal

Warp Daddy

Did not realize it BUT PP has to undergo emergency surgery right after the finale . He was told by his physicians that he can no longer out it off .

He;s had 5 kidney stones since late fall and is serious difficulty . No wonder he was not in any Ford commercials nor has his color looked good the last several weeks .

skiahman

I've never had any desire to download any Idol songs from Itunes and the single that the winner releases has always been some lame song but last night was all different. Phillips killed it with that 3rd song. Good tune!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
From American Idols page with regards to Philips last song: "Phillip Phillips performs his potential coronation song "Home" at the Season 11 finale" . Good move, he saved the very best for very last, it should stick in the voters minds.

Warp Daddy

I've never had any desire to download any Idol songs from Itunes and the single that the winner releases has always been some lame song but last night was all different. Phillips killed it with that 3rd song. Good tune!

+1 dude is original -- hope he gets that surgery done tomorrow !!!

SkiFanE

So AI is on WEDs and THU all effing year... EXCEPT for finals!?!?

I missed it, had no idea it was even on last night. Finally able to watch PP's youtube vids from last night...niiiiiice... Love the guy. Didn't see Jessica's, but who cares haha.

Good CCR stuff with Fogarty just now. Now it's Josh screeching a song with someone...hand me some Advil ugh.