American Idol - Season 11 - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Tonites Bottom 3 :
    Phillip - POOR song choice almost Painful to listen to .,

Elise -- same reason on 2 nd song

-- I really like them both but c'mon dudes U gotta get with the program at this stage of THE GAME.

and # 3 Jessica she couldn't do a Freddy Mercury song IF he POSSESSED her - sorry but that was ghastly

Skylar was smokin last nite and even tho i still think he has an overcompensation on "screaming n' screeching" Joshua dis ok and Lil Holly was "in the pocket" on her vocals .

Fans revenge comes home to roost tonite : Buh Bye Jessica if not her then Elise because she's "da ole Lady"
    i don't see Jessica going home tonight. she's obviously a judge (producer) favorite and did you catch how they played on our emotions with the whole "my dad is in the army. he was in the gulf and he's being redeployed to singapore, he'll be here tomorrow (thurs) night and i'll get to see him . . blah blah blah i dedicate my 2nd song to him yada yada yada" how can she go home after that? and yes, it hit me emotionally, as they wanted it to.
    Connecticut's only Double Black Diamond:
    Satan's Stairway
    Ski it if you can

shit happens, wear a helmet.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    i don't see Jessica going home tonight. she's obviously a judge (producer) favorite and did you catch how they played on our emotions with the whole "my dad is in the army. he was in the gulf and he's being redeployed to singapore, he'll be here tomorrow (thurs) night and i'll get to see him . . blah blah blah i dedicate my 2nd song to him yada yada yada" how can she go home after that? and yes, it hit me emotionally, as they wanted it to.
    I guess i NOT only SAW that BUT frankly was TURNED off by the obvious HOMERISM of the insiders . We'll see if she EXPANDS her voter demographic now that its getting down to crunch time and her obvious lack of charisma/ stage presence is more exposed. She is a good "studio only " voice - performance , excitement . , NOT so much .

She has potential that is huge BUT needs to develop these sides if she ever is to fill arenas
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

my wife sent me this from the "vote for the worst" website

Phillip Phillips made us proud - when everyone else was putting us to sleep, Phillip sang "Fat Bottomed Girls" to make VFTW happy. Then he mocked all of the other contestants in his confessionals. Then he shrugged off all of the Dave Matthews Band comparisons by singing Dave Matthews Band. We love this guy, it's like he's giving a giant middle finger to everyone every week because he feels like it. You think I sound like Dave Matthews? Fuck off, I can sing what I want. I can't wear gray? Gray every week, bitches.
    Satan's Stairway
    Ski it if you can

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    my wife sent me this from the "vote for the worst" website
    the Dude Abides !! and dances to His Own drumbeat -- good on him ------------- PP is an American Original
    the anti-idol
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

I'm convinced, Holly's going to take it all and as a result this will be the last season I watch.

No surprise last nite - i liked Elise and as a rocker she was "in the pocket" but frankly i think her age was a liability in THIS show.

WGWG will win THIS -- i'm damn near certain -- especially after he was NOT in the bottom 3 last nite which coincides with VFTW 's push.

i think it is a popularity contest at this point.

nice to see the judges finally give Hollie some props but the whole "for the record we love you.. . ." crap Randy was spewing was obviously in response to being criticized for showing favoritism to other contestants on previous episodes.

Jessica continues to drop in my opinion, less due to her singing (tho it seems like we're seeing her limits on certain types of songs) more to do with her diva-like presence.

tough call on who's in the bottom 3 at this point - i'll say Jessica, Phil and Hollie tonight on the show. my personal bottom 3 is Jessica, Josh and Skylar.
    Satan's Stairway
    Ski it if you can

Yep it now all about voter demographics . Anybody's game - Inot a big fan of Jessica or josh but he was on his game last nite , her second song was very good .

WTF was Phil Phil doing last nite trying to blow it ????? His version of the Box tops "the letter" was gawd awful and his second effort was mediocre at best-- starting to look like a one trick pony @ the WRONG time .

Phil is the american idol's Honey Badger, he don't give a shit

Satan's Stairway
    Ski it if you can

Roflmao----------------- G !!!!!!!!!

Dude is chill

Thread Information