• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do You Pee in the Shower?

Do You Pee in the Shower

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

ctenidae

Do you blow your nose in the shower? My wife thinks it's gross, I think it's a perfect opportunity with everything loosened up by steam.

She has no problem with peeing in the shower, though.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Do you blow your nose in the shower? My wife thinks it's gross, I think it's a perfect opportunity with everything loosened up by steam.

yeah snot rocket it right out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gmcunni

shower is like las vegas - what happens in the shower stays in the shower.

bvibert

Staff member
I never pee in the shower, but I do blow my nose on occasion. If something gets dislodged by the steam/warm water you gotta get it out of there...

skiNEwhere

WTF? My roomate in the Marines voluntarily told me he did this and I chewed him out for it. Gross

skiNEwhere

toughen up their marine!!!

Yup, I knew someone would say something. I take it you're not a Marine, otherwise you'd know the "M' is capitalized. Just because I've had to dig a hole and take a dump and mark it with a stick in the middle of no where in Iraq doesn't mean I enjoy it.

When I'm living in the barracks I shouldn't have to deal with that nasty shit.

skiNEwhere

Why did you mark it? Planning a recon someday?

lol. So other Marines don't attempt to use that hole when they take care of business. I tell you it was the worst when you had to take a dump during the night since we had to maintain light discipline, can't see shit, and you have to walk through a minefield of shit, god help you if you trip and fall :D

ctenidae

My burying shit rule has always bee to bury it well enough that I'd be willing to sleep on that spot.

I still pee in the shower sometimes.

darent

Yup, I knew someone would say something. I take it you're not a Marine, otherwise you'd know the "M' is capitalized. Just because I've had to dig a hole and take a dump and mark it with a stick in the middle of no where in Iraq doesn't mean I enjoy it.

When I'm living in the barracks I shouldn't have to deal with that nasty shit.

don,t get your feathers in a uproar over capitalization,why would you mark it, they could boobytrap it, you sea going bellhops never change:p semper fi