• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do You Pee in the Shower?

Do You Pee in the Shower

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Riverskier

No. I was surprised to find out years back that this is common. Yeah, there is a drain and running water, but I still find it gross.

legalskier

No, and I don't take a bath in the toilet bowl either.

Last edited:

darent

for years the world class beaches on nantucket had no bathroom facilities, where do you think all those beachgoers deposited those brewskis!! know your tides!!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
dont-pee-in-the-shower-t-shirt-p1c36s1a1_d1i52451p854941z5r1c2f0.png
i_pee_in_the_shower_shirt-p235376807078745003troh_325.jpg

Golden Showers the Game

SkiFanE

Same, in the shower it just goes down the drain

Yes..technically...after it splatters everywhere and stinks up the shower. Once in a while, fine..but if it's regularly your shower would be disgusting, that stuff just festers and causes bacteria to grow, nice moist environment. Now you can try to convince me you actually hit the drain perfectly spot on 100% of the time, so there's no splatter, but I'd never believe it lol.

drjeff

Yes..technically...after it splatters everywhere and stinks up the shower. Once in a while, fine..but if it's regularly your shower would be disgusting, that stuff just festers and causes bacteria to grow, nice moist environment. Now you can try to convince me you actually hit the drain perfectly spot on 100% of the time, so there's no splatter, but I'd never believe it lol.

Not to nit pick there SkiFanE, but as long as one is healthy, their pee is a sterile substance, so it won't aid in the growth of any other funky "bugs" that might be in one's shower ;)

deadheadskier

Staff member
I wonder if women who pee in the shower think to themselves, "This must be what it feels like to be a man where the world is your urinal." :lol:

SkiFanE

Not to nit pick there SkiFanE, but as long as one is healthy, their pee is a sterile substance, so it won't aid in the growth of any other funky "bugs" that might be in one's shower ;)

Lol..fine. But it'll still stink up the shower, even if it won't kill you. And it's still disgusting.

SkiFanE

I wonder if women who pee in the shower think to themselves, "This must be what it feels like to be a man where the world is your urinal." :lol:

Since I don't pee in the shower (because I have noticed there are TOILETS in the same room as a shower and figure "what the heck...why don't I put my piss where it belongs"...I'm not THAT concerned about water conservation), I think that when I'm taking a pit stop while skiing, I'm the rare female nature lover ;)