• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: 04/01 - Sunday morning ride

MR. evil

anyone up for a ride Sunday morning?

Penwood, W rez, Case, Mesh? If no takers Im going to hit up Batchelor Street again.

MR. evil

Thinking about Case on Sunday as it dries really quick there and tomorrow looks wet

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
hoping to hit Nass or Session tomorrow, or maybe Nepaug.Doesn't seem like we got too much sleet and snow. Figuring on around 2 hours. It always seems if I have someone else to ride with 90-120 minutes is good, but when I go solo I end up out for 4-5 hours. If you're interested 8602owe5082seven; bearing in mind I technically
suck at this.

Aww, weathers looking shaky. :roll:

Last edited:

MR. evil

I think I am going to stay close to home and get in an early ride at batchelor street. Didn't get nearly enough of my weekend projects done today and a couple of them HAVE to get completed tomorrow.

STREETSKIER

I think I am going to stay close to home and get in an early ride at batchelor street. Didn't get nearly enough of my weekend projects done today and a couple of them HAVE to get completed tomorrow.

Nice I would love to ride there soon but today I'll ride local if I don't go to Stowe

MR. evil

Do you have to be local to ride here?

No, just didn’t want to waste my time with a CT rider that at the end of the day would probably just whine and say its too far away for them.

(except for WoodCore)

o3jeff

No, just didn’t want to waste my time with a CT rider that at the end of the day would probably just whine and say its too far away for them.

(except for WoodCore)

Plan a ride mid season when I can pedal more than a few miles, I can push a bike around the woods locally!

bvibert

Staff member

(except for WoodCore)

Why travel when we have the best riding in the east right here, in state??