• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gear Contest

Scatman

Hello,

I posted about this a while back, but now that the weather is getting warmer I thought I re-post it. I'm hosting a gear give-a-way on my site. If you spend nights in your sleeping bag you can enter to win. Prizes from Montbell, Ibex, Princeton Tec, Osprey, Stanley, Julbo, Thermarest, and Action Wipes.

Check out the contest and rules here. The contest's goal is to simply promote people getting outdoors, nothing more.

Cheers,

Scatman
Get out there!

Scatman

Round #5 is over and the last Round is under way. Round #6 goes from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31. This time around a Custom Fuel Headlamp from Princeton Tec is up for grabs.
So get out there and start bagging nights. Remember if you're just entering now you can still enter your previous bag nights for the year. Just be sure to send a reply or email telling me the dates so I can put them in the right round. Thanks!

http://www.adventuresofscatman.com/2012/03/bag-night-challenge/

Get out there!