New equipment from SAC - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    I am not "that" core, ever have been. Even in my younger days when 100+ mile rides @ 20+ mph were nothing special, the idea of riding in the dark, cold, or rain, just never appealed to me. I guess you can just call me a fair weather biker

hey andy! get yourself an inexpensive fixed gear (like my aluminum iro), slap some fenders on that bad boy and you're all set for winter ridin'! the constant pedalin'll keep ya warm and the fenders'll keep ya dry! and fixed in ice and snow is a blast!! try it. cycle the year round!!!
    ". . .a striped jersey under his jacket; bared calves (outside the bicycle track); cap pushed back; feet in a false position on the pedals; a barking horn, a disorderly appearance, an always-dry tongue, and a definite fondness for wine merchants. . ."

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    hey andy! get yourself an inexpensive fixed gear (like my aluminum iro), slap some fenders on that bad boy and you're all set for winter ridin'! the constant pedalin'll keep ya warm and the fenders'll keep ya dry! and fixed in ice and snow is a blast!! try it. cycle the year round!!!
    You know Bruno for as much as I love and loved biking, somehow I never had the desire to bike in the cold. Never had trouble riding in 90+ deg weather, but cold, no desire. Now my thought are more on running and skiing.

Smile

i hear ya! runnin' and skiin' are cool! i love both. mainly nordic skiin', but i'll downhill too!! hope we get lot's o' snow this winter!!
    ". . .a striped jersey under his jacket; bared calves (outside the bicycle track); cap pushed back; feet in a false position on the pedals; a barking horn, a disorderly appearance, an always-dry tongue, and a definite fondness for wine merchants. . ."

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    i hear ya! runnin' and skiin' are cool! i love both. mainly nordic skiin', but i'll downhill too!! hope we get lot's o' snow this winter!!
    Gonna try to get in at least one more ride this year, have to to try out my new saddle . We gonna see you on the slopes this year?

Thread Information