• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youthful Tattoos Turn Into Grown-Up Regrets

gmcunni

i'm sure we've posted this before but...

tattoos1d.png

Hawkshot99

Anyone have or know someone with skiing related tattoos?

I knew a guy in Stowe who had the Fischer "triangles" on his shoulder. Hope he always likes that brand.

A guy I work with. He has 4 tattoos on his calfs, 1 on each side of each. All of them are silhouettes. 1 is a skier, 1 a golfer, 1 a Harley, and 1 is a muscle car.

drjeff

I just hope that I happen to own some stock in the company that eventually invents a 100% reliable, 1 VISIT, quick, very comfortable tattoo removal machine/gel. A few shares in that comapny could very well end up buying one heck of a nice ski house!

lolkl

So,
This lady walks into the tattoo parlor and wants a tattoo of John Lennon and Paul McCartney on the inside of her thighs, way up high. When the artist is finished she looks down and says they don't look like the Beatles. The artist is pissed and offers to get a second opinion. He looks out and sees a homeless man walking by. He brings the guy in and asks if the tattoo looks like Lenin and McCartney.
" I don't know about those two," the man says, " But that guy in the middle with the red bandana looks just like Willie Nelson."