legalize it already - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    He looks good in that pic for having been 140 years old.
    I think they got the years wrong, but most of them were very smart and did great things in life even though they were stoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
    Yes it is, but just imagine........ if growing for a legal market was an open option, we could have a whole new LEGITIMATE " cottage industry" and put some " welfare peeps" in gainful employment. We'd call them Local Growers.

Breeze
    Them peeps work?

Never happen.

We'll just need more Mexican labor.

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    http://new-jersey.medicalmarijuana.net/ I heard on the news today, that first growing operation is starting today for NJ, so now could be 2 good reasons to go to NJ, skiing in that mall when it opens by the year 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    http://new-jersey.medicalmarijuana.net/ I heard on the news today, that first growing operation is starting today for NJ, so now could be 2 good reasons to go to NJ, skiing in that mall when it opens by the year 2020.
    Pot will be completely legal and totally free before that mall opens.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

In all honesty guys you cant have a thread like this.......without a photo or two lol...I mean some may not even know what it looks like right lol...

Ok you guys continue your legal or not conversations and we will continue to monitor the progress lol

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    On the flip side, a screening that includes employment verification going back 10 years, credit check, criminal record check, and a drug test can ward off some really painful hiring mistakes. Testing positive for pot might not be an automatic disqualification but it's a piece of the puzzle to try to figure out if someone is misrepresenting themselves. Most places, it's really difficult to get rid of a hiring mistake after they get in the door.
    Agreed...and I've found mgmnt willing to go with the "cheaper" to do the changing of the guard..ie can the older people and pay less.....delay benes another few decades while they're running the ship/shop, than to re-train skills.
    SteveD

Pot Legalization Could Save U.S. $13.7 Billion Per Year, 300 Economists Say
    ...More than 300 economists, including three nobel laureates, have signed a petition calling attention to the findings of a paper by Harvard economist Jeffrey Miron, which suggests that if the government legalized marijuana it would save $7.7 billion annually by not having to enforce the current prohibition on the drug. The report added that legalization would save an additional $6 billion per year if the government taxed marijuana at rates similar to alcohol and tobacco....

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1431840.html
    If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Had some nice Orange Crush before my MTB ride today

Steveo

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    pot will be completely legal and totally free before that mall opens.
    lol

janski and I took a walk on sunday and ten feet off the walking trail some nuckle head had three boxes of starter plants and two white bags of potting soil sitting out in the open, left the dumbass a note reminding him that the path is well used!!

Thread Information