• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

Mpdsnowman

Lol speaking of Al gore...How bout his son Al gore Jr. lol

122807_070507algoreIIImug.jpg

Now there is a pothead lol

ScottySkis

I'm having a safety meeting right now.

The argument about the 5 year old is moot. People do way worse things to/around their kids.
The unhealthy argument is moot. We're the worlds biggest hypocrites.
The gateway argument is false. That's like saying milk is a gateway to whiskey. :blink:

Public support is at all time highs. In October, 2011 a Gallup survey for legalizing was greater then not. Good thing we don't live in a democracy.:rolleyes:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150149/Record-High-Americans-Favor-Legalizing-Marijuana.aspx

Bump oh Mary, I need you and miss you Mary sweet Mary the sooner your legally I leave the subject alone. Best depression medicine in the world.

ScottySkis

Last night, I had fun times and conservation with the help of MJ, my cousins will never understand. It is an amazing plant. I don't care about high, I care about fun, happiness, anxiety killer, anti depression, I for cancer, so much more please please this should not be what the US government says at all. Ask all people who use it for everything. Last post on it unless a need to reply.;);):cool::cool::cool::):):thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool::cool::thumbup::thumbup::cool::beer::

Mpdsnowman

Kind of a humerous story...Obviously this past weekend being st pattys day a lot of people were having fun. I work late nights at a dennys lol (you can see where this is going lol). It was 1am and I went to check on the bathrooms. I walk in the mens room and theres these three guys burning this blunt smoking up the whole bathroom. I mean they were in the middle of that grape bad boy lol...So I says "come on guys not in here, people are smelling it, cant you go outside". One guy says, "dude, its freezing and windy out, cant we just finish this, come on take a hit we know you smoke". I told them I cant because I am working and personally im ok with it but because were in a public place thats not cool...LOl Then I scared them...I said "besides I dont want you to get busted, the sherrifs come in here all the time to get coffee and use the bathroom.....they come in now...not good, particularly if they have "boxer" the k9 with em...then your fucked lol..

Ohh that thing was butted out quickly and they go to their table lol. Not ten minutes later in comes the riff to get some caffeine. If you could see the looks on these guys faces.Of course I know the cop, he asks how things are going, I say great! everyone is behaving. He gets his coffee and out he goes lol

My shifted ended about a half hour later. As I leave those guys are out front smoking cigs.. The one guy says "dude you called that right, thanks man" lol. I said no problem have a great night guys....

As I am walking to my car the guy says "hey hold up," comes up to me and hands me a nice budd and says " you have a great night too" lol

Just another night of fun lol

ScottySkis

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/marijuana-legalization-poll-2013_n_3015813.html Yes finally the majority of people in this country say it should be legal. Hope this becomes reality soon. For me when I started this thread and for people who have seen me on it, it really is a great thing when I am happy and talking and having nice conservations and posts on here. The rest of time when I am sober I am kind of the oppisite. Their are ways to enjoy with out smoking it the only unhealthy part. I hate hearing that it leads to other drugs that is the person and not the plant. I am so happy that I have discovered this plant and will be so happy if we ever make it legal like it should be.

twinplanx

Scotty, without reading the article let me comment. Everything is about money "they" don't want "us" growing our own intoxicants. I 'm for 100% legalization. Let it grow!!

ScottySkis

Scotty, without reading the article let me comment. Everything is about money "they" don't want "us" growing our own intoxicants. I 'm for 100% legalization. Let it grow!!

But it is a plant. I am for taxing I know it will be high. But 50% tax is crazy I just grow my own when it is legal then pay that much.

snoseek

Tax it similar to alcohol???

If the taxes are exorbitant then the black market will continue to thrive.

drjeff

The reality that seems lost on so many people is that 99% of the time when the gets involved in things, you end up getting way less than you thought and it will cost way more than you expected!!

If you want something, do it yourself!! Don't expect the government to do it for you with anything resembling what you want!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

twinplanx

The reality that seems lost on so many people is that 99% of the time when the gets involved in things, you end up getting way less than you thought and it will cost way more than you expected!!

If you want something, do it yourself!! Don't expect the government to do it for you with anything resembling what you want!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app
so your saying screw the law and do what you need to do? The problem with that is that the hammer of so called justice will crush you. The corporate gov't does not want usu DIY types mucking up there profits. Political rant over