• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

ScottySkis

That's wild to me. Not sure how I feel about it. Overall I like the idea of things not being criminal, HOWEVER, I do think some of the harder drugs cause such a loss of mental state that you are more prone to criminal activity. I dunno.
Its just so people addicted can get help from doctors and rehabilitation instead of jail

Rambo

HISTORIC: House of Representatives Approves Bill to End Federal Marijuana Prohibition
BY NORMLERIK
Finally good news comes in bad year

But, they say there is no chance it will pass in the Republican majority US Senate.

AlexWill1989

Website
serenecannabis.com

ScottySkis

ICYMI: “The consensus of voters is clear. They do not want their fellow citizens targeted, arrested, and prosecuted for possessing marijuana, and these enforcement practices need to cease immediately." NORML Deputy Director Paul Armentano

Read more: https://bit.ly/3qUWUiH

ScottySkis

Rip Spencer Boston

This man right here was a legend. He was fighting for marijuana rights, for what he believed in, but sadly passed away a few days ago in a car accident, he was still young and dedicated over the last year being in jail and in court fighting for legalization, but nobody knew it would be his last year on this earth. We just wanted to give a shout out to Spencer Boston he was a soldier for his beliefs and an avid fan of pot. Respect to this man. RIP

ScottySkis

"The findings of this study add to the growing body of evidence that easier access to cannabis for patients with pain may reduce opioid use and partially offset expenditures for both public and private drug plans.”

ScottySkis

“People are starting to see the nonsense of this whole prohibition 2.0 as I would call it,” says Ann Caughran, the vice chair of NC NORML. “It’s exciting to see that there might be change, that there’s certainly change all around us.”

ScottySkis

Good for NJ shops actually open much more NYC that go to cross the border to buy legal cannabis. Should had happened before I started AZ legalized thread. No surprise It took this long.
""It’s a big day for New Jersey, but legal controlled cannabis is not available yet,” said Chris Goldstein, a spokesman for #NORML, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. “There are several things that must happen first. At least we’ll finally see an end to prohibition. But justice won’t be realized until the arrests actually stop.”

ScottySkis

Implementation of legislative proposals seeking to legalize & regulate the adult-use #marijuana market in #NewYork state would yield over $700M in tax revenue & create over 50,000 jobs by 2027, according to estimates provided in a new economic analysis.

crank

Where's Scotty?

Legal in NY. We will be able to grow but not until they establish a cannabis board and say it's ok. Probably at least a year out from adult use dispensaries.

ScottySkis

Where's Scotty?

Legal in NY. We will be able to grow but not until they establish a cannabis board and say it's ok. Probably at least a year out from adult use dispensaries.
About time congrats to everyone who enjoy
Took way to long but glad it done
I moved away from AZ more on NY blog whhihh need a
Mary Jane thread lol

Edd

Congrats NY! NH continues to pointlessly resist legalizing as all bordering states have switched over. All liquor here is sold by state owned stores 🙄.

On a trip through Farmington, Maine recently I passed about a dozen stores within a couple of miles. I was amazed.

ScottySkis

Such corruption that pays them to keep it up😭
""President Joe Biden has opposed federal legalization of marijuana, saying more study is needed. The White House says his "position has not changed."President Joe Biden has opposed federal legalization of marijuana, saying more study is needed. The White House says his "position has not changed."