• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

Scarsdale NY not lwagaing miracle plant of mj upscale town I lived there for my first year of life in mid Westchester County

Last edited:

ScottySkis

I can't believe I started this thread 9 years ago:
No surprise it's ashamed how government messes up everything good for people
""
Assemblyman Dick Gottfried, D-Manhattan, the chairman of the Assembly Health Committee, said the Cuomo administration has been "moving much too slowly" in addressing needed improvements to New York's 7-year-old medical marijuana program.

The regulatory changes being proposed by Gottfried; Sen. Liz Krueger, D-Manhattan, the chairwoman of the Senate Finance Committee; and Sen. Diane Savino, D-Staten Island, do not require further legislative action and could be implemented by state Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, a Cuomo appointee.

The legislators contend patients authorized by doctors for participation in the medical marijuana program should be able to acquire pot in whole flower form. The medical dispensaries set up in various locations across the state have been approved for stocking marijuana products that can be ingested or used in a tincture, though they need state approval before they can offer pot in a form that can be smoked.""

ScottySkis

Read this after u enjoy Mary
Unfortunately the Covid19 pandemic has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity and household expenses, I have a need to make some extra money on the side.

So...
I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes and styles according to your needs. Discretion is guaranteed!!

I am more than willing and able to demonstrate any items for you. Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below:

-Walkers
-wheelchairs
-Oxygen tanks
-Canes
-Disposable Adult diapers
-Teeth glue
-Heating pads
-Ben Gay
-Metemuc

ScottySkis

U hear about Olympics person who was allowed to participate because of stupid pot in her system?
""LET RICHARDSON RACE.

Take Action to Contact WADA and USADA and demand they update their archaic marijuana use policies and let Sha'Carri represent the USA in the 100-meter dash in Tokyo. We couldn't think of someone we want representing us there more.

"

ScottySkis

U hear about Olympics person who was allowed to participate because of stupid pot in her system?
""LET RICHARDSON RACE.

Take Action to Contact WADA and USADA and demand they update their archaic marijuana use policies and let Sha'Carri represent the USA in the 100-meter dash in Tokyo. We couldn't think of someone we want representing us there more.

"
If u sign that text above about Olympics it's a step to get the ass rule for the cannabis use by the person back to participate
I signed it

skiur

This thing makes no sense at all
"
This is. Stupid . Sha'Carri Richardson deserves to compete with the best of the best but will not be able to compete in Tokyo after testing positive for marijuana.""
It makes perfect sense, she broke the rules and was punished for it. She knew she could loose her spot in the Olympics and still chose to get high. I've got no problem with it.

JimG.

Staff member
Ya it makes sense. The rule is there and she broke that rule. She has admitted as much and accepted her punishment.

But the rule is dumb and the product of thinking from the 50's and 60's. And in that regard it makes no sense. At all.

ScottySkis

This statement by justice of us supreme count iss true
But should happens decades ago:In a written opinion issued on Monday, Thomas wrote, “The Federal Government’s current approach is a half-in, half-out regime that simultaneously tolerates and forbids local use of #marijuana.” Specifically, Thomas referred to legislation passed by Congress every year since 2015 prohibiting the Justice Department from interfering in states’ medical #cannabis access programs. “This contradictory and unstable state of affairs strains the basic principle of federalism,” he wrote."""
""

ScottySkis

The politics b.s. criminals don't care about us citizens I know u agree
If they did mj would had always been legal:.
"""The infrastructure bill, the bipartisan package that everyone in congress says they want, they say they want to come together. Well, one of the true bi-partisan issues in America is ending the prohibition on marijuana. Majorities of Democrats, Independents, and Republicans support this across the country. If Congress wants to show people and have a real impact on their lives and do something the broad majority of this country supports, they should immediately pass this bill." - Erik Altieri, NORML Executive Director""

ScottySkis

Miracle plant every political people know truth:
"“When it comes to decriminalization, I don't think that there is value to individuals or to society to lock people up for marijuana use. I don't think that serves anybody well,” Murthy told host Dana Bash on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“I do think that, in terms of our approach to marijuana, I worry when we don't let science guide our process in policy-making,” he added."

ScottySkis

No surprise I the when using Mary j always motivated to due anything:
"Feeling unmotivated? Studies show it's not the #marijuana.""

ScottySkis

"""
July 8th, The Washington Post twice mentioned a supposed uptick in fentanyl-laced marijuana circulating in the DMV-area. No data is presented to support this within the article and federal government seizure data does not suggest this is an issue.

The science is unclear on whether or not trace fentanyl particles on marijuana would even be psychoactive when smoked, let alone cause an overdose. Regardless, a regulated marijuana market could help ensure a safe supply for consumers which is why Congress must lift the DC rider that has prevented it.

Fentanyl itself is not the issue—it is currently legal for pain management under the supervision of a doctor. Where it’s partly responsible for the increased fatal overdoses in recent years is when it has been mixed into the heroin and counterfeit pill supply or has replaced heroin altogether in some drug markets.

We are all concerned about the overdose crisis, but it’s irresponsible to perpetuate fear around fentanyl without any data to back these claims. Let’s focus on the facts and endorse science-based public health strategies, such as overdose prevention centers, which have the power to save lives."""

ScottySkis

60% THC vs 20% THC doesn't make a difference on your cognitive skills, researchers conclude, but lawmakers still want to put a cap on percentages of THC available in certain retail products. #sciencerules

Read more on this study on #NORMLNews: https://bit.ly/3fvgKfY

skiur

60% THC vs 20% THC doesn't make a difference on your cognitive skills, researchers conclude, but lawmakers still want to put a cap on percentages of THC available in certain retail products. #sciencerules

Read more on this study on #NORMLNews: https://bit.ly/3fvgKfY

Just gotta grow your own, that way you get what you want and know it's clean. I haven't bought weed in over a decade.

ScottySkis

"Seven-in-ten voters believe that “the use of marijuana should be made legal in the United States,” according to national polling data released last week by Quinnipiac University. That percentage is the highest level of support ever reported in a scientific poll."

ScottySkis

In jurisdictions where #marijuana is legally accessible, adults typically report decreasing their use of other controlled substances. In this sense, marijuana appears to act more as a potential 'exit drug' rather than as an alleged 'gateway drug.'

Read more from #NORML: https://bit.ly/2VhRNxH

ScottySkis

No surprise at all:
"The presence of THC concentrations in either blood or saliva is an unreliable predictor of impaired driving performance, according to a literature review published in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry.

Authors reported, “While legislators may wish for data showing straightforward relationships between blood THC levels and driving impairment that parallel those of alcohol, the widely different pharmacokinetic properties of the two substances … make this goal unrealistic.”