• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

"Not only is it an issue of personal freedom, but it serves as an important check on the commercial marijuana industry," said Erik Altieri, executive director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, the country's oldest marijuana legalization advocacy group. "Allowing consumers the ability to grow their own marijuana helps to ensure the industry keeps its products of high quality and fairly priced."

ScottySkis

I will watch this tomorrow
The New York State Cannabis Control Board will hold a public meeting of the
Board at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 via real-time live streaming. The public is able to observe
this meeting from a mobile device or computer on our live webcast:

Additional information can be found here: https://cannabis.ny.gov/.

Agenda

• Call to Order
• Welcome & Chair Remarks
• Approval of Meeting Minutes from December 16, 2021 Board Meeting
• Consideration of Delegation of Hiring Authority
• Consideration of Service-Level Agreement for OCM Call Center
• Discussion of Proposed Social and Economic Equity Fund
• Executive Director Report
• Adjourn
• Executive Session

ScottySkis

Banking Activity Increases In States That Legalize Marijuana, Study Finds: "Altogether our results indicate that deposits and loans increased for banks after recreational cannabis legalization."

ScottySkis

From the OCM:
"It is with great pleasure that the Office of Cannabis Management officially invites you to attend Cannabis Conversations, a series of 11 regional discussions across the state about cannabis legalization – including one in Spanish. We are extremely excited as we undertake our first public outreach, introduce ourselves to New Yorkers, and start the conversation to inform them about the legalization law, health and safety, and goals to build an inclusive, equitable new industry. We’ll be responding to questions, too."

Registration link : https://ocmeventsny.eventbrite.com/

ScottySkis

2022 is the year to become a #NORML Member!

Your support helps ensure responsible consumers are represented in the political process and powers our movement to end prohibition once and for all.

Join today: https://bit.ly/3G14mis

ScottySkis

I watch this tomorrow I have nothing better to due:
Thursday February 17, 2022 – The New York State Cannabis Control Board will hold a public meeting of the Board at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 17, 2022 via real-time live streaming. The public is able to observe this meeting from a mobile device or computer on our live webcast:

Videos and transcripts of the meeting will be posted on our website following the meeting.

Additional information can be found here: https://cannabis.ny.gov/.

i. Call to Order
ii. Welcome and Opening Remarks
iii. Approval of Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2022 Board
Meeting
iv. Consideration of Medical Cannabis Program Regulations
v. Consideration of Consultant to Advise on Policy Development
vi. Executive Director Report
vii. Executive Session
viii. Adjourn

ScottySkis

I agree with this
Researchers with the University of California, Los Angeles compared in-hospital mortality outcomes in a cohort of over 141,000 trauma patients. Consistent with other data, they reported that patients with a history of cannabis use were less likely to die while hospitalized than were patients with similar injuries but no evidence of recent marijuana exposure.

Read more on #NORMLNews: https://bit.ly/3BogUj4

ScottySkis

Mjj finally being sold in NY way to much Gov bull shit for to long at least it start
#NewYork: Governor Kathy Hochul signed legislation into law this week authorizing state-licensed hemp growers to obtain temporary licenses to commercially cultivate and process cannabis for the state’s forthcoming adult-use market.

ScottySkis

Finally get close to something that should had never been illegally maybe the thread I started here .title can be changed to mj fully legal for everyone before year 2525lol

ScottySkis

Breakfast day after 420 delicious snacks strong mj great quality lol Facebook market page some days are i get lucky yo lol

crank

Who's growing?

It's almost legal to plant here in NY. I think it is in CT.

crank

I'm gonna grow one outside in a container next summer.