legalize it already - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 586
  1. #81
    Well we can all thank the computer for connecting business policies/procedures and our rights to be who we are outside of work.

    Hell when there was no computer I could leave work , go to a bar and say "My boss is a lousy piece of useless shit and couldnt find her way out of a bag if both ends were open, I cant wait for that bitch to get fired". I could go out in the back porch of that bars patio, smoke a big fat joint, do a big biker line and go shoot Qball with some buddies and eventually take a chick home and bang her brains out....and none of that could have any real implications on my life...

    If that was today and I had a smartphone and posted each event separately above in my facebook from my mobilephone app(which btw I do not have one of those phones), I could be fired the next day simply cause someone read it on my facebook and opened their mouths at work...

  2. #82

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Bethel, ME
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    too bad welfare peeps don't have to pass the same test to receive their "income" from government, but that's a whole different thread

    Yes it is, but just imagine........ if growing for a legal market was an open option, we could have a whole new LEGITIMATE " cottage industry" and put some " welfare peeps" in gainful employment. We'd call them Local Growers.



    Breeze

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    too bad welfare peeps don't have to pass the same test to receive their "income" from government, but that's a whole different thread
    yes, a completely different thread. but the fact still remains. you will mostly catch smokers. alcoholics, junkies and speed freaks will likely get by more than weed users and that also doesnt seem fair

    also, if ur doing some illegal shit, dont take pics, video or post about it online. thats on you, you know ur being watched, in some capacity

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Don't forget it makes making love(political correct ) even better which if u know u know for sure! !!
    Ja I swear I gain another 2 inches after I get stoned

    Steveo

  5. #85
    gmcunni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Flatlands of CT
    Posts
    9,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpdsnowman View Post
    Well we can all thank the computer for connecting business policies/procedures and our rights to be who we are outside of work.



    Hell when there was no computer I could leave work , go to a bar and say "My boss is a lousy piece of useless shit and couldnt find her way out of a bag if both ends were open, I cant wait for that bitch to get fired". I could go out in the back porch of that bars patio, smoke a big fat joint, do a big biker line and go shoot Qball with some buddies and eventually take a chick home and bang her brains out....and none of that could have any real implications on my life...

    If that was today and I had a smartphone and posted each event separately above in my facebook from my mobilephone app(which btw I do not have one of those phones), I could be fired the next day simply cause someone read it on my facebook and opened their mouths at work...

    but you could do all that, not mention it online and live happily every after.

    2013/14 Season - More Snow is More Better!
    Ski Sundown - 12.28 1.1
    Mohawk - 1.10 1.17 1.24 1.31 3.29
    Belleayre - 1.20
    Butternut - 2.1 4.5
    Pico - 2.8 2.9
    Berkshire East - 2.15
    Bromley - 2.22
    Mt Snow - 3.1 3.2
    Sugarbush - 3.9 3.10
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    Nick, just because you can't see yourself doing it before work, doesn't mean that others can't.

    I have a service delivery schematic I need to start drawing today. I'm no artist, but you can bet that before I sit down to start drawing, I'm hitting the vape.
    Not disagreeing .... I can certainly see benefit in the creative fields ( art, music)

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

    Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

    Get AZ on your mobile phone!


    2011/12 Days:
    12/20, 12/29, 1/11, 1/22, 1/25, 2/5,2/19, 3/30, 3/31, 4/1
    2012/13 Days: 12/27, 12/28, 1/5, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    but you could do all that, not mention it online and live happily every after.
    Exactly..but most people dont. those smartphones make it difficult not too...

  8. #88
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /Shawangunk_Ridge NY 60 miles away from the Catskills
    Posts
    9,338
    http://www.famousscientists.org/14-f...ed-with-drugs/ see lots of smart people smoke the MJ

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    http://www.famousscientists.org/14-f...ed-with-drugs/ see lots of smart people smoke the MJ
    Surrrrre. And Freud died in 1996?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by jaja111 View Post
    Surrrrre. And Freud died in 1996?
    He looks good in that pic for having been 140 years old.
    “The true pioneer of civilization is not the newspaper, not religion, not the railroad - but whiskey!”
    -Mark Twain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:53 PM.