• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
561316_3850374785821_1471780060_33431998_94337983_n.jpg

vdk03

Great holiday out here in CO, whole crew got a half day today! Ended up getting a nice POW day at the mtn. :D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

bigbog

saliva tests are easy to pass. and yes i can do a speedball 4 days before a piss test and pass, but smoke will show up for 3 months. and to the "one is illegal and one isnt," thats the point of this thread. the difference is that the drinker can obtain his drug of choice at a store, and the smoker has to have a guy who has a guy. i think its pretty common knowledge, or at least it should be, is that the guy your buying weed from is only a person or two removed from the guy who has guns and really isnt on the up and up

It's all about $$$ from taxation. What Gov't can get legally = passes. One set against grass needs to hunt online for the 60s' cigarette commercials and really watch them with a clear head instead of just chuckling at the absurdity.
Multi-billions in corporate profits, and tax $$$ today stump public health down the road. With the ease that neighborhood growers can produce...the mega corporations can't compete = eliminate their competition with Gov't Anti-Drug policy.

Last edited:

Glenn

Here's a question: How would people feel if something that used to cost them $10, now costs $25 due to tax?

jlboyell

Here's a question: How would people feel if something that used to cost them $10, now costs $25 due to tax?
The cost is not so much cultivation, but illegal transport. Moonshine is cheaper, but legality and safety have minimized its market share

ScottySkis

Well if taxes are higher then black market government will not make much, but personally i rather pay a little more from a shop rather then trouble you go through finding a good dealer, and they cook it in mass quantities for shop, which is very smells and time consuming.

Riverskier

It is extremely cheap to cultivate, so if it became fully legal and commercial growing operations were established, I would think that it could be taxed at an astronomical rate, and still be sold cheaper than it is on the street today.