• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

Edd

I think that the Live Free or Die state should be embarrassed to not take the lead.

deadheadskier

Staff member
What's embarrassing is we rank 6th out of 6 in New England regarding progress in that direction so far.

snoseek

Governor Maggie won't have any of that. Live free or die is a joke. I bet Vermont goes fully legal first....or Maine.

California will most certainly go next election along with a handful of other states. Another reason why I should just stay for summer.

JimG.

Staff member
Governor Maggie won't have any of that. Live free or die is a joke. I bet Vermont goes fully legal first....or Maine.

California will most certainly go next election along with a handful of other states. Another reason why I should just stay for summer.

I hope VT does...my wife and I plan to retire there.

snoseek

You mean like tobacco?

Direct to a legit grower. Prices are literally half the price for better product in other weed friendly states away from the east coast. Yeah dispensary prices are absurd in Denver....those prices are for the tourist.

snoseek

Philip Morris recently announced that it will enter the "marijuana cigarette" market in 2016.

Probably filled with chemicals like their cancer sticks. No thanks!

Yup, no thanks!

ScottySkis

Today no mj on great hike always fun to be out but I am so opposite when not on mj not in happy way.

freeski

What's embarrassing is we rank 6th out of 6 in New England regarding progress in that direction so far.
This is truly a sad situation. We'll be oaky as soon as the legislatures over 70 die and the governor is gone. By then NH will have lost hundreds of millions in tax revenue. When VT and Maine is legal why would people go to NH to ski? Many won't; should be good for snow quality.

steamboat1

This is truly a sad situation. We'll be oaky as soon as the legislatures over 70 die and the governor is gone. By then NH will have lost hundreds of millions in tax revenue. When VT and Maine is legal why would people go to NH to ski? Many won't; should be good for snow quality.
Where they sell weed has absolutely no bearing on where I ski. Never did before why should it now? Nice thought wanting older people to die. You sound like a swell guy.

freeski

Where they sell weed has absolutely no bearing on where I ski. Never did before why should it now? Nice thought wanting older people to die. You sound like a swell guy.
Drop some bluefish by when you're in the area. Thanks SB1.

Edd

And yet you're posting in the pot thread on a ski forum.

Perhaps not WANTING them to die, but WAITING...just waiting. Until they get out of the way so that useful things occur.

freeski

And yet you're posting in the pot thread on a ski forum.

Perhaps not WANTING them to die, but WAITING...just waiting. Until they get out of the way so that useful things occur.
Thank you. Yes, I don't want anyone to die. Just saying at some point they will be gone. Much of this is racist and generational. I love smoked fish... Herring, clams, oysters and of course salmon.