• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

So when it fully legal I bet some people who talk about how much they hate smell now will enjoying with me in chair in some mountain skiing and or snowboarding. Use of vaporizer no smell of burning so delicious taste to as my friend says who I quote but will not not post who vaporizer bud the way it always meant to be.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tried my buddy's Pax 2 a couple months ago. I'd use it over smoking every time. Just can't wrap my mind around spending $280 to buy one.

ScottySkis

Tried my buddy's Pax 2 a couple months ago. I'd use it over smoking every time. Just can't wrap my mind around spending $280 to buy one.

I agree it is great I don't have one yet but I use a friend when we meet up, it worth the investment though you really will save on amount if stuff you buy and stoner THC lasts lot longer. I think my friend says be uses now half mj use as of before when they burned.

JimG.

Staff member

The amount of money you would save in MJ costs because of its' efficiency pays for the upfront expense rapidly (depending on personal usage). Not to mention the obvious health benefits.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'll probably look into it again when I'm back enjoying MJ. Currently on the bench. Thinking about applying for some new gigs in areas of the medical industry I have a greater clinical interest in. Pretty much 100% of the companies in my field have entrance tests; many of them hair. Gave it up in June. Last time was when I used my buddy's Pax actually at a Widespread show. I have another four months to go at minimum before I can be free to enjoy again.

snoseek

You can totally pick up or even build a vape set up for way less money. I keep one handy for those chill long work days.

Heres to hoping you get to smoke or vape before ski season. Hair follicle test are no joke.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've used a lot of Vaporizers. We have a Magic Flight. It sits in drawer collecting dust. Nothing comes close to that Pax 2 that I've tried.

snoseek

Just a simple wax pen is what i use.

It can be moody sometimes.

ScottySkis

I going on job search again. Should not have to stop using Mary while in look for job with a company that cares about people is very hard to find now days,,! Wha t happened?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Insurance companies is what happened. They give companies price breaks on their premiums to screen employees. It has become more prevalent as the costs of the tests have gone done.

ScottySkis

Insurance companies is what happened. They give companies price breaks on their premiums to screen employees. It has become more prevalent as the costs of the tests have gone done.

I meant where employers are treating well their employees I can pass drug test St by doing what I due everyday drink lots if water. I just thinking about all good and great productive management and people who would use Cannibus because it not taboo. I also just want to work company like Ben and Jerry's or Costco.

ScottySkis

Last day of me enjoy Mary J without scrapped the bowl bong and nice bowls. So not ready for this now it was time for new job that I don't need to be working for temp agency for year this coming week. Corporate In now inventory once a year going on now please tell me something or I out. Anyone know company in Hudson valley NY that cares about employees being happy and motivated. I stock stuff I good if treated well.I can work and have done warehouse and Forklift license.

ScottySkis

Just got back from CO...
Picked up some nice wax for my time there.

Found a decent dispensary..

Lucky! I need to go in vacation their and then move to settle work tw.o Jobs making 15 an hours. Ski mt Hood snowboarding for you and legal Mary jane sweet music cool not hot summer guess where my ultimate plan could be

ScottySkis

May be last time enjoy ing Mary this weekend for a while. Hope we have ti fully legalization by time j hope to be working different better company by 2016/.