• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

steamboat1

http://www.kitsapreport.com/costco-to-offer-wholesale-marijuana-by-summer/
attachment.php

Attachments

• pot.jpg
    pot.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

ScottySkis

Find out today if I lost my job due my stupid ass not any drugs while working at all no alcohol just should had asked for help moving something big and not wearing proper shoes usually did I. Did piss water clear will see what happens. I should just went to doctor after work and not claimed worker comp. Funny thing was that someone at work asked me if j want to part take in a sessions and I said no . I only wore sneakers for fee days should had on steel toe boots I idiot.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Find out today if I lost my job due my stupid ass not any drugs while working at all no alcohol just should had asked for help moving something big and not wearing proper shoes usually did I. Did piss water clear will see what happens. I should just went to doctor after work and not claimed worker comp. Funny thing was that someone at work asked me if j want to part take in a sessions and I said no . I only wore sneakers for fee days should had on steel toe boots I idiot.
Good luck, Scotty.

ScottySkis

Thanks everyone. Accident happened Thursday always wear steel toe shoes in warehouse and get help lifting 30 feet long heavy ass poles . so is go so far on me returning to work today. Test of urine was done on Friday one day after accident. Foot still black and blue glad it happened now I guess then winter.

ScottySkis

I just smoked some really really smelly THC stuff. About to smoke more with my family visit . 3 zip lock bags and coffee pot beans flogers to hide smell I should not have to hide this lovely 30% good herb.

ScottySkis

This plant makes me happy and talkative to all and what bad about it nothing. Congratulations to all who can marry now. I believe this be next thing for full change and legal full. 5 years so many be why was all that lies about money and profit for drug companies and alcohol people .

Vaporizer portable pretty cool . even better when hiking in Shawgunk mountain range. Got to buy one soon.

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Need an east coast state to start the momentum on this side of the country. Maine or Rhode Island make the most sense. They've got the two most expansive medicinal programs and hurting economies in both states. They would both benefit greatly until neighboring states legalized as well.