• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NHL hockey playoffs start tonight

ScottySkis

I love the playoffs even most year's when my favorite team usually does make it so this year is even better because NY Ranger's are having there best season since we last won a cup in 94-95. I think we will go far this year maybe finals would be nice.

meff

...they started last night, although Vancouver and Pittsburgh rather they didn't.

ScottySkis

Ranger's win, i could not watch because the cable company making my land lady get cable box, and she knows i moving in two weeks. So i guess I stream hockey playoffs to i move.

Last edited:

SkiFanE

The Bruins are in this year, right? If so... Go B's! Best Team Evahhhhh.... they're gonna kill the (__insert team here___)!!! Stanley Cup is coming back, I can feel it!

jlboyell

lets go flyers. although i hate the rangers, i love what tortorella said about pittsburgh. i hate pittsburgh most.

jlboyell

yes. i hate pittsburgh. i dont care how many andy warhol museums they open, its still a hick steel town

Warp Daddy

May watch some of the Red Wings Sp games Jimmy Howard the Redwing goalie was a student of the Queen's here at the local high school back when . Watched th e3rd period the other nite when he won but they took it on the chin today 3-2

Bene288

Any one watching the war (philly-pit) Lots of fun in the 1st period. Entertaining. Go NJ Devils tonight.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Absolutely hate the Penguins more than any other team. Being a Bruins and Rangers fan, I should never be forced to root for Philly.
But I am this series. The truth is I actually really like the Flyers team, but they're still the Flyers... What a game that was. Lots of cheap shots on the Penguins part. The thing that is upsetting is that they usually get away with most of them.