• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Planning for the Zombie Apocalypse

deadheadskier

Staff member
move along people. The Center for Disease Control has confirmed that there is no Zombie Apocalypse.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Really wanna scare yourself? Read Zephaniah Ch.1 vss. 14 - 18. Bible prophecy yet to be fulfilled. Is this the zombie apocalypse? Maybe.

ctenidae

Really wanna scare yourself? Read Zephaniah Ch.1 vss. 14 - 18. Bible prophecy yet to be fulfilled. Is this the zombie apocalypse? Maybe.

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Glad I don't have any silver or gold for him to be jealous of. I tend to not leap over thresholds, either, so maybe I'll be OK.