• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Planning for the Zombie Apocalypse

ctenidae

My house is on an island, wiht only a causeway connecting to teh mainland, yet it's high risk. I don't get it.
And my hometown in Arkansas doesn't show any gun stores, yet you can buy firearms at WalMart there.

ctenidae

Plus, this map is only useful if your internet connection continues to work

Yes, there's that, too. But, I guess part of being prepared is figuring out the paln ahead of time. Unfortunately, as a planning tool, this map is less than entirely useful.
And the game's not out yet.

ctenidae

Note to self: Avoid particularly strong versions of LSD.

/they make it stronger than they used to?

bvibert

Staff member
Note to self: One more good reason to stay away from Florida; Flesh eating zombies.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
My house is on an island, wiht only a causeway connecting to teh mainland, yet it's high risk. I don't get it.
And my hometown in Arkansas doesn't show any gun stores, yet you can buy firearms at WalMart there.

You need to build a house like this one...

ZombieHouse.jpg

drjeff

Ever notice that "back in the good 'ol days" when teachers could whack students over their knuckles with a ruler and parents could actually spank their kids and not have to worry about being reported to the Department of Children and Family Services that all this weird stuff that the current "Gen whatever" is into didn't happen :rolleyes: