• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Did anyone in NE get snow out of this past storm?

Treeskier

Yes I know about PA Silver Springs but did any resorts here at elevation get snow? Hikable?

snoseek

Central nh whites @ 4000 were all rain today. Almost no snow on the ground as well.

Mpdsnowman

Just south of me did get a little. I saw on the weather channel today a local hill somewhere in new york was open today for 24 dollars lol....one day only of course....

Puck it

Small amount at Cannon.

Cannon.jpg

Wavewheeler

Snow in October, Snow in April, warm and sunny in between?

:roll:Freakin' amazing..Just last Thursday and Friday I was hiking around just south of there in my shorts sweating my ass off.

Freakin' crazy weather. I'm supposed to go camping this weekend and they are predicting snow showers. And I thought I'd packed away my ski poles for my hiking sticks. :dontknow:

bigbog

Temps up around Jackman and northward in the direction of the Gaspe Region, around the US/Quebec line...now thru 6am and Friday's low temps will be below freezing up there, but it's warming up in general.

Last edited: