• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bluetooth in your car

Denmad

Anyone know how to install or how to get a kit to hook up bluetooth in your vehicle? I've been trying to find something for my 2006 Audi a4 but haven't had any luck. My girlfriend has it in her truck and it really is nice to be handsfree speakers for sale when talking on the phone. She got hers hooked up by installing a new CD player but that really isn't an option in my vehicle...

Hello guys looking to install new bluetooth speakers in my car. Can you recommend me some good brands. I need them urgently

Last edited:

skiNEwhere

Anyone know how to install or how to get a kit to hook up bluetooth in your vehicle? I've been trying to find something for my 2006 Audi a4 but haven't had any luck. My girlfriend has it in her truck and it really is nice to be handsfree when talking on the phone. She got hers hooked up by installing a new CD player but that really isn't an option in my vehicle...

I have an audi s4 for sale with bluetooth :D