Are there more people younger or older than you? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eh, what? Get off my lawn you damn kids!
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Average

I'm 36.8 right now. Guess it's all down hill from here
    I only started feeling the "downhill slide" after 45 but I'm trying to dig my heels in...

I turn 50 in a couple of months and I love it. Honestly i am in better shape than most people I know and I know a ton of younger people. The thing I learned is this..

when you get older life is more fun. You dont have the pressures you have when your young. You should already have your career well in hand. Your house should be almost paid off. You have dealt with women all your life and now you truly know how to handle them(just look at em and laugh they hate that lol)

Plus you should have all the time in the world to ski or snowboard or whatever you choose to do.

Right now most of you reading this are at work or looking at your fancy phones in school...im retired...I think I will just go fishing later today..

Work hard people, be good to others as you go along in life...
    Then you can truly enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Nick, I think your wife get hold of your AZ account.
    I refuse to get / act older

It's a pet peeve of mine when people use age as an excuse to not do or try something.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

2011/12 Days:
    12/20, 12/29, 1/11, 1/22, 1/25, 2/5,2/19, 3/30, 3/31, 4/1
    2012/13 Days: 12/27, 12/28, 1/5, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

Quote Originally Posted by Mpdsnowman View Post
    I turn 50 in a couple of months and I love it. Honestly i am in better shape than most people I know and I know a ton of younger people. The thing I learned is this..

when you get older life is more fun. You dont have the pressures you have when your young. You should already have your career well in hand. Your house should be almost paid off. You have dealt with women all your life and now you truly know how to handle them(just look at em and laugh they hate that lol)

Plus you should have all the time in the world to ski or snowboard or whatever you choose to do.

Right now most of you reading this are at work or looking at your fancy phones in school...im retired...I think I will just go fishing later today..

Work hard people, be good to others as you go along in life...
    Then you can truly enjoy the ride!
    Not sure what you did to retire at/before age 50 but my best hope is to retire when I turn 62.

well i kinda retired...I dont know if one actually retires from work lol. I still run my small business' . One is in this industry and the other in the marine/recreational industry And I do work a night or two at Dennys. Been there for along time. Ive had alot more irons in the fire over the years than I do now so more or less in my mind ive retired from it.

And its funny cause I look back and wow over 35 years of work have flown by me (I started working for my family at 13 under the table...but it was basically full time after school). Been thru it all, the marriage, the kids, schooling, cub scouting, vacationing all the other commitments you gotta keep.

And I woudn't take a day of it back because good, bad or ugly man you learn from it and when you get to this point life is really great.

I find most people around me are younger...

I'll be lucky to retire before I die
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    R u shittin Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer ONLY as OLD as U feel dudes !! Don't let some fat ole couch-potato researcher whose belly is huge and whose Testosterone is low fill your heads with UTTER nonsense .

Now GET OUT THERE and RAGE ON !!!!!!! -- Dammit

hehehehehehe
    Woohoo! You tell 'em WD! I'm lookin' at 55 at the end of the month. Don't like the number, but I feel good! : )
    ~ Marie
    "Decide what to be, and go be it."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WakeboardMom View Post
    Woohoo! You tell 'em WD! I'm lookin' at 55 at the end of the month. Don't like the number, but I feel good! : )
    WBM ----- Good to hear from you !!!!!! Damn yer still a YOUNG chickita, mama !!!!!!!

Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    WBM ----- Good to hear from you !!!!!! Damn yer still a YOUNG chickita, mama !!!!!!!
    I'm being dragged into those high numbers kicking and screaming. I'm not going down without a fight! ; )
    ~ Marie
    "Decide what to be, and go be it."

Thread Information