• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006

zook

Grassi21 - you've got nothing to worry about!

... unless you've managed to question andyzee's ski-burning abilities, in that case you can be sure he'll get you! I did this unknowingly and I ended up with an almost broken helmet ;) and this pic:

normal_PB230016.JPG

At least he didn't catch my fall trying to ride the Poma for the first time ;)

Grassi21

Grassi21 - you've got nothing to worry about!

... unless you've managed to question andyzee's ski-burning abilities, in that case you can be sure he'll get you! I did this unknowingly and I ended up with an almost broken helmet ;) and this pic:

At least he didn't catch my fall trying to ride the Poma for the first time ;)

Last year on that same Poma I laughed my a&^ off when my wife took a dive. Once I hopped on I was inches from doing the same. I've learned to never laugh at anyone on the Poma. :)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
At least now I'll know not to ride Poma with you next time ;)

Don't sweat it. nlmasopust fell on the poma when I first tried it. Yes, you read that right. He was so concerned about looking back to watch me fall, that he fell. And then I didn't fall. And I laughed with the liftie for quite a while.

zook

Gee, now that could be interesting ;) ;) ;)

Just not sure that my wife would appreciate it. :lol:

I was joking of course ;) And now that I know how to get on that lift I won't give you satisfaction of posting a picture of my fall in here :smash:

Actually, I really liked that trail next to Poma last weekend - barely any people there and it was a nice cruiser run to warm up.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I was joking of course ;) And now that I know how to get on that lift I won't give you satisfaction of posting a picture of my fall in here :smash:

Actually, I really liked that trail next to Poma last weekend - barely any people there and it was a nice cruiser run to warm up.

Yeah, Bunny Buster is nice when it's open to the public, they have a lot of races there. You have to get to K during the regular season, alot of good stuff there. OK, back to the tally:

Need Tix:
zook + parents
andyzee + wife
bvibert (changed from maybe to almost postive, dude, commit)
trtaylor
Grassi21
madskier (maybe)
2knees (maybe)

Going but don't need tix:
dmc
Greg
highpeaksdrifter (not sure if he needs tix?)
YardSaleDad (will try, need tix?)
ALLSKIING (maybe, need tix?)
Hawkshot99
eastcoastskier(maybe)
JimG

Greg

Staff member
Going but don't need tix:
dmc
Greg
highpeaksdrifter (not sure if he needs tix?)
YardSaleDad (will try, need tix?)
ALLSKIING (maybe, need tix?)
Hawkshot99
eastcoastskier(maybe)

You forget JimmyG....

2knees

i'll need a ticket if i go, just want to see what's gonna be open. Hunter is 3hrs for me so i just dont want to commit if its only a couple of trails.

Hawkshot99

are you guys talking about those flex tickets? if so i'm interested. i'm def. in. i already requested the day off.

i'm hoping to get one solo day in before the hunter outing so i don't embarrass myself.

To answer your question on tickets.

Dec. 19 is not a Flex ticket day. http://www.potterbrothers.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/184

But we do sell Discounted tickets for then. A midweek ticket at Hunter sells for $50. The Potter Brothers Stores sell dicounted tickets for $39. If you have a "Prefered Customer Card" http://www.potterbrothers.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/59 you can take 10% off of that price. You can stop at the Kingston store on the way up. It is exit 19 off the Thruway, and should be changing their hours so they open at 8am by then.