• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jackets, $50

benwhiteskis

Hey guys, I've only ever posted in the skiing forum, but these jackets are great for hiking too. They're basically the equivalent of a Patagucci micropuff, just a little thicker and with pit-zips. Great as a midlayer, hanging around a campfire, winter hiking, backcountry skiing, basically anything you can think of. Flylow is just making space for next years inventory, so they're trying to get rid of this years inventory at cost. Here are the goods

King Hoodie- this is a micropuff with a hood and pit zips. Only smalls and mediums available in Blue, everything else available in a deep forest green from XS-XL

Queen Hoodie- Same thing as the King, just a women's fit and some cute colors. All sizes and colors available, XS-L

Swindler- No hood, and only in brown. S-XL

If you're interested, PM me your email address and what you'd like, any questions, post here. For size reference, I'm about 5'7" and I wear a medium. If you guys don't want me posting things like this here, just let me know, no need to get nasty. I know there's a gear section, and I'll post in there too, I'm just trying to extend this deal to as many people as I can. Thanks!