• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

view from Jiminy Peak

skijay

I forgot to ask this. When you get off the triple lift (not the cricket) and head on the west way trail you can see a ski area. Just a few trails of it. I do not know my geography very well. I assume it's Brodie but I also thought it could be the Mount Greylock ski club or is it something else?

jimme

From where at Jiminy did you take that photo? I ask because I travel East from Schodack, and wouldn't the Pittsfield area be SouthEast of Jiminy? (I gotta ski Jiminy more in the daytime, views are so limited at night. :wink: )

Nice Jiminy pics, BTW.

Jimme

skijay

The picture you show shows more of the mountain than I saw. Maybe where I was looking I had less of the view. Was your picture from the west way side?

Greg

Staff member
jimme said:
From where at Jiminy did you take that photo?
When you get off the Summit Triple, you ski down a short pitch that faces South before the merge with West Way.