• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

happy holiday weekend, and don't forget its about our troops

ScottySkis

Hope every one has great weekend, and honor all our men and women who have and or did, to many of them are truely heroes who don't always come back unfortunately.

4aprice

Great post Scotty. A great reminder of what its really about. I plan on attending our local parade Monday.(sons band is marching) At the same time go out and enjoy the "unofficial" start of summer. The weather looks decent and the boat ready. Got some surf music playing this morning to welcome the warm season.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

ScottySkis

Great post Scotty. A great reminder of what its really about. I plan on attending our local parade Monday.(sons band is marching) At the same time go out and enjoy the "unofficial" start of summer. The weather looks decent and the boat ready. Got some surf music playing this morning to welcome the warm season.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Alex enjoy your sons band and have a great weekend.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Thanks scotty for the post, I meant to do it myself and got tied up, but very much thanks to all those serving the country, past and present. I know memorial day is technically for those who have died but I like to think we do those who died in service justice by ensuring we keep focus on supporting veterans.