• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass 5/24/12

bvibert

Staff member
Finally got back out in the woods last night after nearly 2 weeks. It felt great!

I met with Woodcore at the soccer fields, we did a nice little warm up across the street consisting of Halfpipe, Dip, and Jekyll&Hyde. Then we crossed back over and headed towards Stone, where we took a new trail over to the kitchen bypass. We followed that up with a climb up the fat kid and then down high life/miller time to end.

Ended up being about 10 miles in a little over 2 hours.

I started to hit the wall a bit towards the end, especially on the fat kid climb, but in general I felt good during the ride.

WoodCore

Good ride last night for sure! Glad we got out yesterday instead of today.

Once we crossed Punch Brook Road we rode:

Porty Potty Twisties>B52>Bridges>GW Connector>NW Passage>Jail Bait>Wasteland Bypass>Roller Derby>Kitchen Bypass aka Mayoral Madness>Stony Hill Road>FKC>Miller Road>High Life>Miller Time

Trails rolled super nice and the dirt was extra tacky. Really enjoying railing the corners coming down Miller Time!!

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Trails rolled super nice and the dirt was extra tacky. Really enjoying railing the corners coming down Miller Time!!

Indeed! Best part of the ride, and its just gonna keep getting better as it gets ridden more!