• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite Seinfield episode

BeanoNYC

I was soooo close to buying one of those jackets back in the day. I'm so happy I didn't pull the trigger on that purchase.

Joe from Family Guy rocks.

I think he was the voice of "The Tick" ... remember that cartoon from 10 years ago?

SkiDork

Thanks for the correction, sometimes the memory does get abit foggy. The hello episode was a good one. As I was typing this for some silly reason I was thinking about the episode where Jerry rented a car and the conversation at the rental desk and the one where Kramer fed chili or beef stew to the horse pulling the carriage around the park.

I agree that every episode was funny but I also remember being very disappointed with the big mega-hyped final episode.

Did you watch the sitcom the Bob Newhart Show where he owned an inn in Vermont. That was the best final episode in which he woke-up in his previous sitcom and said he dreamed the whole thing up

Beef-a-reno

Grassi21

Nope that's Seth McFarland according to IMDB. Interesting...he's so talented. Ever hear that he missed his 9/11 flight to LA from Logan? Talk about luck.

I heard about that flight he missed. I get my dirt from the Opie and Anthony show during my morning commute.

Nice new avatar!

skiNEwhere

honestly, i thought the show was a little overdone, they exageratted everything so much, I know thats the way they designed the show to be, but sometimes it was a little to much over the top. But I did enjoy his skits at the beginning of the show, especially the one where he ponders if airplanes take an ignition key, and if it being lost is the cause for delays

thebigo

how about some seinfeld trivia for a friday afternoon...

there are two seinfeld episodes where larry david did the voice for a character that didnt appear on screen, what are the two episodes and who were the characters?

BeanoNYC

how about some seinfeld trivia for a friday afternoon...

there are two seinfeld episodes where larry david did the voice for a character that didnt appear on screen, what are the two episodes and who were the characters?

I know he did Steinbrenner.

SKIQUATTRO

I used to work for NBC Ad Sales in the Primetime division (we sold the commericals for all of NBC Primetime shows, other divisions did: Daytime, News, Sports, Late Night). One week Jerry was on the floor saying hello to some of the executives and he came with a stack of Signed orginal scripts from "The Contest" signed by Jerry, Elaine, Cramer, George....good stuff, very cool to read it in the script format just as they learned all those lines....

thebigo

I know he did Steinbrenner.

Completely forgot about steinbrenner although technically the original question did say that the character didnt appear on screen. I can think of atleast two more. One was from season 1 and later edited out for syndication when the character became a regular.