• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTN Bike / Road Bike Trip Reports Forum

SnowRider

Just throwing this out there but wouldn't it be cool if maybe next season we could have a bike trip report forum. I would be more than happy to share my rides. I know of the other thread for it but it gets confusing and sometimes off topic.

bvibert

Staff member
I support that idea. There may not be enough traffic to justify splitting the posts in the Cycling forum yet though. We could always just start posting threads with a TR: prefix in the mean time.

Greg

Staff member
There may not be enough traffic to justify splitting the posts in the Cycling forum yet though. We could always just start posting threads with a TR: prefix in the mean time.
I agree. I think using the "TR:" approach in the subject is the best approach right now. If traffic eventually warrants a dedicated forum, we'll surly add it.