• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River 3-13-04

uphillklimber

Resort or Ski Area
Attitash
Date
May 26, 2021
Snow Conditions
  1. Powder
x

Last edited:

Joshua

dammit, I am going there sunday night through wed morning....guess I am going to be dissapointed

Joshua

I am staying at the snowcap with a buddy....I have an all east, but i think i got hosed on the price 3 nights for 239.00 I might have to speak with them when I arrive...

I just wish there was more snow..

i dont suppose any glades were open, i doubt it from the sound of your report

Joshua

i dont know....i have been looking at those models pretty close...not enough moisture...IT WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH

Thanks for all you trying to cheer me up...i get down pretty quick when it comes to skiing...like my broken rib for the past three weeks

bigbog

Re:......trucking scheduler?

salida said:
Hey dont worry about it. Look for 6 inches of snow sunday night. And I'm not kidding!!
So Salida, think you could schedule a couple hundred dump trucks worth (of snow) up on Sluice(Loaf) on Wednesday(Maine Day)? :p ....the coverage up there is doing fine, but could always use more :wink: